• Are “gutsy,” action-oriented women.
• Have a solutions orientation.
• Believe that a larger business provides more freedom.
• Are energized by the “business of growing a business.”
• Create their own rules.
• Focus on internal business culture.
• Are life-long learners.
Sound like you?
This study from the Center for Women’s Business Research has lots of other good info. My favorite part is this statement: women business owners’ success comes from their ability to transition from working in the business to working on the business. We know that, but it’s so good to see research that supports it.